HI Greg! Great pix of MK corporate in SK! What a thrill to know you thought enough of me and MK to share this with me! Remember how I always taught you that "MK is better than AAA as there will always be someone to help you along life's journey?" Well, I guess MK is now around the world! In over 30 countries across the world! It would be great if you would stop in there and tell them that your Mom is an MK Director in the USA and see if they will give you any sort of literature for me to have as a souvenir. Thanks again. I plan to share this with my MK consultants. Love, Mom XXOO
I'm a high school teacher currently taking an Intro to International Relations course. All opinions are mine, and mine only (unless you share my opinions).
1 comment:
HI Greg! Great pix of MK corporate in SK! What a thrill to know you thought enough of me and MK to share this with me! Remember how I always taught you that "MK is better than AAA as there will always be someone to help you along life's journey?" Well, I guess MK is now around the world! In over 30 countries across the world! It would be great if you would stop in there and tell them that your Mom is an MK Director in the USA and see if they will give you any sort of literature for me to have as a souvenir. Thanks again. I plan to share this with my MK consultants. Love, Mom XXOO
Post a Comment